Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My weekend with the 3 K's

This is one of several posts I found in my drafts from last October. I guess it's about time I go ahead and post them!

Dan and Calli went out of town for the weekend a few weeks ago to celebrate Calli's birthday so I got to hang out with my cute niece and nephews for a few days. We had fun together watching the Brady Bunch marathon, the only show we could all agree on, (should I be embarrassed that I, a 43 year old woman, enjoy the same TV show as a 2, 3, and 5 year old?). We also had fun playing in the backyard, playing Batman, going to McDonald's (where Keaton and Kierra both said they have a lot of friends), shopping at Wal-Mart, and finally walking around the grounds of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.

I am lucky to have such great nieces and nephews!


Kiki at McDonald's playland

Keaton and Kylan with one of their McDonald's "friends"

At the Oquirrh Mountain Temple grounds





When Dan & Calli got home from their weekend we had birthday cake. Dan had ordered this fancy cake from a bakery that does wedding cakes, he even helped design this beautiful cake.

1 comment:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

You are such an awesome aunt!!! No wonder all of the little ones love you! (You also spoil them rotten!)
Thanks for being so wonderful!!!