Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My First Blog


So here I am leaping into the 21st century with my very own BLOG!!! Mom has been pressuring... oops! I mean encouraging me to do this for a while so here goes. :-) Actually, I am also doing this as a Young Women Personal Progress Value Project. As YW leaders we have been encouraged to earn the Young Womanhood Medallion again so I thought this would be a worthwhile project and that my family would appreciate it.

Right now I'll just tell you what I've been doing lately. I've been going to work. OK, I'll go into a little more depth. After work yesterday I drove up to Midway to listen to a sales pitch by Wyndham Resorts. I knew I wasn't going to buy a vacation home (obviously!!!) but just for going they gave me a $50 Kohl's gift card and 4 free nights at a hotel in Las Vegas. Not bad for an hour. Oh, by the way - Dan & Calli and Jake & Steph, you might be getting a call from them because I put your names on a referral list. Hey, I got an extra night at the hotel if I gave them 10 names!!!

I don't have any pictures of cute kids right now to post or anything terribly exciting to report but those things will be forthcoming!

3 comments:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

Yeah Kathleen!!!
That is wonderful that you started your own blog. It will be nice to see all of the things that you are doing!

Sheena said...

Welcome, welcome to the blogging world. Seriously, blogging makes me feel not as guilty about not writing in a journal. It's great. I love reading things that you write so keep on writing whatever you want. :)

Stephanie Ellinger said...

I'm glad to see you are blogging! Elisabeth thought it was so cool to see your picture on the website. She got mad when I changed it to a different page!