Saturday, October 4, 2008

4-Wheelin' with Friends

Last Saturday Kathy invited us to go 4-wheeling with her. We went up Hobble Creek Canyon and spent most of the day there 4-wheeling, playing games and enjoying the beautiful fall colors. Being in the mountains is one of my favorite places to be and 4-wheeling is one of my new favorite things to do, especially in the fall which is my favorite season.

Here are a few pictures from our fun day.

Jon, Mary and McKay



Kathy, George (the dog), Bethany



Dorian


Kathleen



Dorian and Kathleen




Beautiful view of the valley



This is what I looked like at the end of the day after eating Dorian's dust! Gorgeous :-)

4 comments:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

That looks like so much fun! I've only been 4 wheelin once before and by the end of the day my arms hurt! It was awesome though. I LOVE the last picture of you :)

Brian and Carly said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the leaf pics.

Jinsey Jane said...

It is fun to actually see some of the pictures that you took while 4 wheeling. It sure looks like it was beautiful up there. It looked like a fun time.

Cynthia said...

i like the last photo and am SHOCKED that you posted such a not-so-lovely pic of yourself. way to go! i'm afraid of ATVs.