Monday, January 26, 2009

Rockin' Out

So apparently Guitar Hero is all the rage lately and I've wanted to play for a while. I finally got the chance to play the other night when Leandro, Dorian and I went to Michael and Staci's house for a Guitar Hero party. I kinda suck at video games but I thought since I'm pretty musical that this might be different but the original theory that I suck at video games pretty much held true. Even though my skills were lacking it was still tons of fun! We all took turns rocking it out on the guitar, bass, drums and vocals. If the following pictures were videos you could check out our sweet moves but since they're not you'll just have to imagine how sweet they were. :-)


Leandro (playing with a broken wrist!), Dorian, Michael
Dorian, Michael, Kathleen

Kathleen, Staci, Michael

3 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

So fun! That gets addicting! I almost dread when they pull it out at my moms cause I know Bri will be there all night :) So happy about your new purchase! That's so exciting and can't wait to see it. Let me know if you need help with the truck. I have it most days.

The Halls said...

We have Rock Band and I am hooked. I was thinking the next get together we have with the school friends should be a rock party!!
Congrats on the new house!

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What fun!!! You always do such fun things! By the way, I can't wait to see your new place! I am so happy for you!