Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine Treats

Libby, Mallory and Elisabeth are all taking a dance class together every Thursday evening so Kristin comes and spends the day at Mom and Dad's with the girls and Elisabeth comes over too. (I'll post pictures of their dance class later, maybe even a video so you can see how cute they are.) Grandma usually has fun activities planned for the girls while they're here. The Thursday before Valentine's Day the girls and I made special Valentine rice krispie treats. We added red hot candies and the girls had a lot of fun molding the treats into fun shapes. They were so proud of themselves. Here is a picture of the girls with their creations.


Mallory, Libby, Ellie

2 comments:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What fun!

The Spradlin Family said...

Kathleen,

I totally remember who you are! In fact, when I was leaving the comment on your sister's blog, I saw some pictures of you and I recognized you right away. And, I remember the fax police story. I am so glad you commented on my blog. Do you talk to Karen Perez at all? If you do, tell her hello for me. It was so good to hear from you. Our family is doing ok. It was hard loosing my dad (he was diagnosed with ALS-Lou Gehrig's-on July 10, 2008 and passed away on November 24, 2008). It was a whirlwind of a nightmare, but I am comforted in knowing where he is and that he is no longer suffering. Thank goodness for the gospel!! Anyway, we are doing ok. We take it minute by minute. I'm gonna put a link to your blog on mine so I can keep in touch. Thank you again for commenting on my blog.

-Carli