Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun with the Young Women

Since I spend quite a bit of time in my church calling with the young women in my ward I thought I would post a few pics of some of our recent activities. I love working with this great group of girls and the other incredible leaders.

This first group of pictures is from YW camp at MIA Shalom at the beginning of June. It was so cold (notice the snow in some of the photos) but we still managed to have a great time.






Ice skatinig with the Mia Maids and Laurels.


Hiking to Stewart Falls. It was my first time there and I loved it!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I LOVE working with you! And I NEED copy of every one of these photos!

Brian and Carly said...

I LOVE our girls and working with you too!!!! Thanks for posting the pics. Sad I missed some awesome times!