Sunday, September 7, 2008

Healing Hearts Fun Run

My adorable nephew Nathan was born with a heart condition called Tetrology of Fallot and he had open heart surgery in June when he was only 5 months old. Jakob and Stephanie belong to a group called Intermountain Healing Hearts and yesterday they held their annual fun run/walk. So in support of our little Nathan, several members of the family were able to attend the event. Jake, Steph, Elisabeth, Kristin, Shawn, Libby, Mallory, Dad, me and of course, Nathan had a great time.


The Ellinger supporters.


Kathleen with the star of the hour!


Nathan with some of the other "heart" kids.

3 comments:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

You are just the best Aunt! We are all so lucky to have you!

Stephanie Ellinger said...

Wasn't that fun! I'm glad that you came, it really meant a lot to us.

Jinsey Jane said...

Iloved your write up and the pictures of the event. I am glad that you are such a supportive sister. I will need some of the cute pictures to put in my file so that it can be included in the 2008Blog Book.