Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Fun Weekend in St. George (aka: catch up post #1)

Since the year is almost over and I have some time off from work I am going to attempt to get caught up on this blog. Isn't that what all good procrastinators do? And I should know...I am an expert at procrastination! My intention is to turn this whole blog thing into a book...a kind of scrapbook. My mom has done that and it is so cool. I still love to scrapbook with all the papers, embellishments and glue but I never seem to have the time.

These "catching up" posts aren't going to necessarily be in chronological order but first of all, I'll take you back to the beginning of the year. In March six of my friends and I took a weekend trip to St. George. We stayed in Cyndi's brothers condo and just relaxed and had fun together. We went hiking, shopping, got pedicures, went to the movies, ate at one of my favorite Thai restaurants, went to the temple, talked, played games and laughed. I never laugh so much as when I'm with this group of friends.


Even though I'm a pretty slow hiker I absolutely LOVE being outdoors and hiking!

All of us - Kathleen, Val, Gina, Karen, Cyndi, April, Keri


Enjoying our pedicures baby!!!


Val didn't get a pedicure so she wouldn't take off her sock, but hers may just look the best!


Waiting for a table at Benja's Thai and Sushi
Karen and Cyndi couldn't get enough of the yummy Thai food!

This was my first time going through the St. George Temple

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Fun. I just got my first pedicure a couple of weeks ago. It was divine.