Saturday, December 27, 2008

Road Trip x3 (or catch up post #2)

I love road trips and fortunately, so do my friends. In September, Bethany, Shanowa, Jeannie and I went to Las Vegas. In October, Bethany and I went to Cedar Breaks Nat'l Monument among other places and in November, Bethany, Shanowa and I went to Arches Nat'l Park. Here's some pictures of the fun times.
Road Trip #1

Shanowa, Kath, Jeannie on the Vegas Strip

Bethany, Shanowa, Jeannie

The Fountains of Bellagio - my favorite thing to see when I'm in Vegas


We stayed at the Tahiti Village condos...fancy schmancy!

We even went to church on Sunday, then drove by the temple. I love this temple because I was living in Las Vegas when I first went through the temple so I became very familiar with it.


Road Trip #2


Bethany and I did a session at the Manti Temple
Bethany - on the road to Cedar Breaks
Beautiful Cedar Breaks National Monument


We trudged through the snow to find Alpine Lake and it was worth it...Bethany said it reminded her of Narnia
After hiking, we met Bethany's friend Kali in St. George and we all got massages. What a great way to relax after hiking!

Why is this picture so small?



Road Trip #3

Shanowa, Bethany and Kathleen at Delicate Arch

I spilled my goldfish crackers and soon after a couple of ravens came and ate them all. It freaked us out a little because they got quite close to us.


Petroglyphs

I had a lot more pictures from Arches but I don't know what happened to them so thanks Bethany...I copied these from Facebook!

No comments: