Monday, December 29, 2008

Random Cuteness

As many of you are well aware I have been blessed with the MOST adorable nieces and nephews. Not only do they LOOK adorable but they also have the cutest personalities to match! I am so lucky to have them in my life. (I started tearing up as I typed that...I'm such a crybaby!) Anyway, I have so many cute pictures of them but have not posted them until now. I actually had more but lost some of them when my computer got sick with its virus a while back, so I copied a few from other family members blogs. So here are lots of pictures of the random cuteness in my life.


My newest nephew, Blake McMurdie. I can't wait to meet him!

Maryn holding her new brother, Blake (with her daddy's help of course)

I love how Maryn poses for the camera

Such a sweet face

Nathan and Elisabeth

Nathan is so cuddly and I love it!
Ellie was so cute at her dance recital



I don't know how Nathan slept with that helmet on!

Ellie surrounded by her beloved stuffed animals

Keaton riding his bike
Kierra riding her bike like her big brother

Cute little Kylan wishing he could ride a bike too

All 3 having a swingin' good time!

Kiki avoiding bedtime

Mallory and Libby put on all their snow gear at the first sign of snow

Mallory wearing Aunt Kath's glasses and shoes

Libby searching for the perfect rock to throw in the river

Taking a walk on the Provo River trail...it's very difficult to get them to look at the camera

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have cute nieces and nephews. It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trips. I attended Dixie College and spent hours on the grounds of the temple but have never been in it. Jim and I were married in the Manti temple and I've been there several times.

Stephanie Ellinger said...

Those are some cute pictures of the kids. Next year when hopefully Sheena and Eric come out, we need to have a picture of all of the kids taken together.

Maybe its just the lighting, but I remember Maryn as being a very pale baby. Blake doesn't look like that. Of course, Nathan and Ellie don't look one thing alike either!